Current vacancy for immediate hire –
Social Media & Content Manager (Part Time Role)
Fantastic opportunity to create and develop internal and external communications, focusing on written content & social media for our company.
- Ownership of social media strategy creating regular, relevant posts across Linkedin, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and Instagram;
- Execution of website strategy;
- Recommend changes to website content, linking to other factors to improve conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Development and execution of campaigns to support operational activities and increase brand awareness. Updating all social media channels for the company.
- Create relevant content for social media.
- Write blogs and other website related content.
- Sharing high-quality content across all channels.
- Manage Google Ads
- Manage Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with the ability to create, engaging, technical, written content.
- Previous experience in a Travel company is preferred.
- Track record in day to day management, development and delivery of social medial channels is essential.
- Team player who will be comfortable working closely with all internal functions, excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, innovative and creative with a real desire to shape and drive this role.
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From £13-£15.00 per hour
Benefits: Company pension, Flexitime Schedule: Flexitime Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Sutton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Education: Diploma of Higher Education (required)
Experience: Social media marketing: 1 year (required)
Social media: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person (SM1 1NU, Sutton)
No Visa sonsorship will be provided for this role based in UK.
Program Advisor (Part Time Role) – Position Closed in December 2023
Part of the Sales team, Program advisors are the single point of contact for our potential customers. We are looking for an energetic, self motivated and passionate candidate for our U.K. office to join the sales team in the role of program advisor. You will be fully responsible for getting the initial application as well as helping the customers decide an appropriate volunteering program and destination and make a final program booking. Upon which the customers are handed over to overseas operations team with whom you will be working closely.
Volunteering Solutions is a global provider of volunteering, gap year and internship solutions to young and old from around the world.
- Previous Sales and Marketing experience
- Strong grasp on written and verbal communication
- Self motivated and able to work without much supervision
- Target oriented, desire to exceed expectations and never give up attitude
- Knowledge of travel industry will be an added benefit
- An avid traveller or travel enthusiast will be an advantage
- Must have strong integrity and work ethics
- Spanish Knowledge
- Knowledge of working with CRM
- Confident in delivering presentations to a variety of audiences and enthusiastic manner face-to-face and over the phone
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across departments.
- Able to continuously improve through feedback.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Applications are welcome from any disciplines.
- Strong hold of English language both written and spoken
- Spanish language knowledge will be an advantage
Permanent, Part time
Receiving applications and interviewing ASAP
Pay – £14 – £15 per hour
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com